PMA KEY FEATURES
- Creative performance & music making
- Raising confidence & stage management
- Personalised care & provision of individual instruments
- Special music scan classes -
Analysis of music froms: Such as Carnatic, Western Classical, Jazz, Pop, Rock.. (once in two months)
- Visits Music Studios & International Concerts
- PMA teaches body language when on stage, avoidance of tension
- Music technology - Analysis, Theory & Musicology
- Ear training - Aural & oral awarness
- Professional practice & Peaceful musical atmosphere
- Assuring good health & safety when here with us
- PMA Saga CONTINUES......
The piano is a musical instrument played using a keyboard, which is a row of keys that the performer presses down or strikes with the fingers and thumbs of both hands.
The drum is a member of the percussion group of musical instruments. In the Hornbostel-Sachs classification system, it is a membranophone.
The guitar is a popular musical instrument classified as a string instrument with anywhere from 4 to 18 strings, usually having 6. The sound is projected either acoustically or through electrical amplification.
“Our Successful Reviews
We love Mr. JS and the class in general! It's a great class for children (and even parents). I would definitely recommend this class to everyone.- Vijay
This is a wonderful experience for both children and parents! Undoubtedly the best music academy. We have had an incredible experience at Pioneer music academy. JS is currently teaching my daughter guitar. Scheduling is easy, the location is great and the teachers are truly talented at their craft and at teaching. I highly recommend taking lessons here.- Felix